I say it every year at this time...now that we have identified the Celebrity Apprentice/American Idol/Survivor/Insert Favorite Reality TV Show Here and whether or not Bree will be convicted OR If Dwight is the father of Angela's baby, I get to sigh a huge sigh of relief and get some actual work done.
Ten Items on my Spring To-Do list:
1. Finish painting the house. FINISH painting the house.
2. Get ferns for the front porch.
3. Make covers for the patio furniture.
4. Start my iced tea/iced coffee making.
5. Research and plan some Friday night Porch Dinners to get ready those warm nights ahead.
6. Maybe, just maybe, try to find a new bathing suit. (which is almost as bad as trying to find jeans)
7. Find a place, once and for all, for a hammock. JR promised.
8. Hike the Niagara Gorge.