And here's what I'm taking:
Skinny dark jeans
Gray ankle pants
Yellow cotton knit tunic
Blue knit tunic/tee
Black tie front cotton knit cardigan
Navy cotton jacket
3 pairs of comfy flats
2 fun scarves
A few simple pieces of jewelry
A few undergarments, a set of pajamas and a relaxation pop-on yoga pants and tunic. And it all fit together into my bag:
Other than my traveling clothes. Which I will be wearing. And my toiletries and hairdryer.
I really think I can make this work for a casual long weekend wardrobe!
And my Polyvore-ized version:
Off to Chicago!
Just for kicks, here's another basic wardrobe list straight-up copied and pasted from Carolyn's blog!
- Black cashmere turtleneck
- Grey v-neck cashmere sweater
- Silk shirts
- Three pairs of flats.
- One pair of sublime very high heels, black
- Grey skinny jeans. White skinny jeans.
- One pair of boyfriend jeans.
- Two blazers, one black, the other marine blue.
- A straight-cut skirt
- A light as a cloud scarf
- A dress, Alaïa or Roland Mouret.
- A big coat, camel or grey.
- And a military parka – light and long.