- Finish the Scotty Renovation
- Lose that 10 pounds for good!
- Bike a long distance.
- Commit to some personal, deeper, spiritual goals
- Sew more slipcovers.
- Organize and Revamp my closet!
- Make three new friends.
- Throw a party.
- Do a mini makeover of the master bedroom.
- Do an antique/ vintage/ re-make show and sell.
I love these lists. Of course, I'm all about lists, and I will want to achieve these goals just so I can check them off the list! I think sometimes I like to make lists just so I can check things off...it's a good feeling.
And how about some personal hi-lites from last year?
A budget kitchen makeover (still not finished, that should be on my list for 2012!) and
A quick guest room makeover.
Our first Tent Camping
A got new job, and then another new job, and finally, a new job!
A visit from Lori, followed by my first ever podcast interview, and...
A meet-up with Elizabeth, my knitting blog buddy!
And best of all, a New Baby named Henry.