Tuesday, June 7, 2011

There are some days that you just want to last forever. Especially if they involve grandsons and and a beautiful sunny day.

It's been ages since I've been to the zoo, so it was without question that if I wanted to go again, I would want to take those boys. It wouldn't have been nearly as fun just the two of us, JR and I. It's good to see something old through new eyes ... even a tailgate lunch tastes better with hungry boys:

IMG_7795

peacocks are more interesting with interested boys sharing their observations:

IMG_7821

How the butt of a peacock is just as interesting as the front:

Peacock IMG_7830

How very much like us are the great apes....a mom that's always there when dad has had just about enough:

IMG_7804 IMG_7805

How after carefully contemplating the rhinosorous, we decide that Augie's hamster should be named Steve instead of Rhino:

IMG_7831

And no matter how hard he tries, Papa will never look like an elephant.

IMG_7845 IMG_7847

I love their curiosity. I love how they think. I love what they do.

IMG_7835 IMG_7818

I love these boys, who made our day at the zoo so much better because we shared it with them.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you! Let's talk!