Wednesday, June 22, 2011


A 15 minute creative fix happened yesterday. I can't resist a tote bag made feminine and flowery.

So, a $1 garage sale purchase became this:

IMG_8230

with the addition of some stash silk peonies and an old luggage tag.

IMG_8231

How fun is that?

I am in sundress love right now, thanks to Kay Whitt of Serendipity. and herClaire Cami Dress Pattern. With only a few finishing details to complete, she'll be ready to wear by the end of this rainy day.

IMG_8232

There is nothing that beats wearing a sundress...cool, feminine and a little bit retro. I so prefer a skirt or dress to shorts in the summer...because it's cool, feminine and a little bit retro!

Check out these fabulous sundresses from Vintageous:

Vc2653 Vc2993

Vc2949 Vc2959

Okay, Sewing Friends. I need a suggestion for the best steam iron for around $100 or less.

JR is offering to buy one for me, and only because he HATES the iron that I have.

Yup...a terrific Rowenta. ..which always gets left on.

There is no auto shut-off. And he's afraid the house is going to burn down. Whatever the reason, I will gladly accept his offer.

As long as it has an auto-shut-off, looks like I can get me a new iron!

Suggestions?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you! Let's talk!