Monday, June 20, 2011

Well, here it is, Monday. And I'm looking for work again. But, I will remain

Positive

Optimistic

Encouraging

Encouraged

Thankful

and excited about the next opportunity.

Speaking of thankful, look what Rebecca brought to me on Saturday!

IMG_8176

Around these parts, we live for the second week in June, which means strawberries, and strawberry shortcake and strawberry pie.

IMG_8080

Look what I found on pinterest, which is SO adorable:

8087641_2ti1B3oa_c (from SeaPinks Etsy Shop)

And good old fashioned strawberry pincusions from Martha, which you can make for yourself:

Gt_mothers09_l I actually saw a vintage pincushion at a yard sale last week, and it had the strawberry attached. I could just kick myself for not getting it! What was I thinking?

Svpc2a (instead, I came home with the cute McCoy pot pictured above , which I purchased for a mere 50 cents)

I have rummaged the stash, and found a strawberry reminiscent fabric which will make a pretty cotton sundress:

IMG_8211 IMG_8212

The Claire Cami Dress from Serendipity Studios. Must make this week. Must.

Love your day, and enjoy every minute of it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you! Let's talk!