Monday, February 14, 2011

100_4266

How does my husband demonstrate his love for me on Valentine's Day?

"come on, honey...we're working on the kitchen today."

Like Gabe Lewis on The Office, JR "dominates Valentine's Day." In fact , he "practically has romance down to a science."

But seriously, I couldn't be more pleased! After all, what All-American Woman would want flowers or candy or an awesome red bag for Valentine's Day?

IMG_3176 A201491 IMG_6927

I was just as happy going to Home Depot, Lowes and other home improvement stores!

But even more seriously, we really did have a nice day, and an extra special lunch at my favorite barbeque place, and to top it off, a heart-shaped sugar cookie from my man.

5443429393_2162f4a1da
He's so sweet. I wouldn't trade him for anything.

I hope you felt special and loved this day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you! Let's talk!