Saturday, January 8, 2011

Okay. I saw this:

CW4113001_main

So I made this:

IMG_6735

Then I saw this:

CW4141016_main

and I made this:

IMG_6736

And here's what I'd like to do. I have written up the patterns for these two "FACIL" scarves ( we'll call them "FACIL" which means "easy", in Spanish, instead of FOSS*L).

But I have not shared my written patterns before. What I'd like to do is offer them to some test knitters just to see if you can follow my instructions...before I offer them as freebies on my site. If you are willing to test knit them, drop me a comment ( make sure your email is attached to your comment) and I'll send you the instructions for either one. It would sure help me out to have other sets of eyes and needles.

They are both quick projects, easy ( muy facil!) and you probably already have some yarn in your stash!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you! Let's talk!