Tuesday, May 31, 2011


Okay, I know, I know. I have so many things to be thankful for....health, mobility, life. I know that. But these days, I have an imbalance in my life which is about to make me crazy. I don't want to complain, but....

Hot Flashes. Awake half the night, sweating during the day, coming on full force hot flashes.

That said, I also know it's time for a little consultation with my doctor for a more long term solution, but for right now, I feel the need for a wardrobe adjustment. Summer, and all. But more than that, I know I need an attitude adjustment. For example: I will need to get over showing my arms. I will need to go without a cardi or jacket as a third layer. I will need to ban the Spanx for the summer. Scientific study has shown that wearing Spanx intensifies the effects of the hot flash by about a thousand percent. Seriously.

This weekend, I worked on a few arm-bearing, let it all hang out, no Spanx allowed tops. I'll share the details of them as Me-Made June gets underway, but here's a sneak peak:

IMG_7722

IMG_7723


IMG_7727

It was a lovely, lovely weekend. I got to hold a brand new cousin baby, and admire all of his
newborn-ness for an entire afternoon. I love new babies. I love their little onesies.

IMG_7700

I wish Icould wear nothing but onesies this summer. But, I'm glad I get to wear pretty dresses. My last dress, Vogue 1236 just got featured on theVogue Facebook Page!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you! Let's talk!