Monday, March 21, 2011

Thanks for the birthday wishes! It's been a great week, with a celebration that extended over the days, culminating with family yesterday. And, today, I can't seem to find my mojo for much of anything...knitting, sewing, menu-planning, getting out of bed this morning... I blame it on Meghan's shamefully sinful coconut cupcakes and equally shameful and sinful chocolate cupcakes.

Well, what do do do when you seem to loose your creative fervor? I have an office now, and one of the partners came by and mentioned that now that I've been here a few weeks, I could go ahead and bring in a plant or some pictures of something! That's pitiful, isn't it? In fact, I had the whole weekend to sew or knit, and I did little of anything. I managed to stitch up the underarm seams of my military jacket! Oh, and put on make-up. I guess that was creative...

So, last night, after the kids left, I indulged in a bath. Not just an ordinary bath, but the girls surprised me with the gift of LUSH.

IMG_7311

Such an experience! I chose the Big Blue bath bomb, and created an ocean in my bathtub. Once the bomb was dropped in the water, it started to dissolve with bubbles and fizz...

IMG_7313

And calmed down to a relaxing, tranquil, moisturizing bath, with floating seaweed!

IMG_7320

Now, that's how to prepare a bath. My concern was that the water would cool off before I was ready to get out of the tub.

JR's concern was that the seaweed would clog the drain.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you! Let's talk!