Monday, January 24, 2011

Sick, sick, sick. That's where I've been. Finishing up a bout of bronchitis just in time to make a road trip to Vermont, if my husband can stand 7 hours in the car with me coughing! So, yes, a little getaway to Vermont, where this morning, it was -20 degrees! Good gravy, that's cold!

If you've visited my blog in the past few days, you may have noticed some funky things going on in my sidebar, like...I HAVE NO IDEA HOW TO DO SOME OF THIS LINK STUFF!!!!! I've been trying to link to the pdf files of both scarf patterns and I'm just frustrated. Lisa! I need you! I'm such a techno-dolt. Anyway, I hope to get those links operable, since there's still good winter knitting left to do...especially if you live in New England!

And, I will add more free patterns over time...both knit and sewn.

Watch also for a link coming up soon to a new site where I'll be offering my designs:

Minnie and Amos with border

Think of everyday items made fun and fabulous. Stay tuned!

So last, I just have to show you the final Lucy costume:

IMG_6764
And, worn adorably by my friend Melissa, in full make-up:

P1030843

How fun is THAT!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you! Let's talk!